Oru Murai - Sounds of Isha Alai
Oru Murai Unnai Kandaen
Lyrics with Meaning
Oru muṟai uṉṉai kaṇdēṉ Eṉṉai nāṉē kaṇdu koṇdēṉ
Once I saw you, I found myself
Once I saw you, I found myself
Thēdi thēdi eṉṉai pāartha piṉbum Uṟavu viḷaṅga villaiyē
I searched within but couldn’t understand the relationship
I searched within but couldn’t understand the relationship
Nāadi nāadi antha nāaṭṭam koṇda yeṉ Kaṇgaḷ uṟaṅga villaiyē
My eyes had been searching, and could not sleep
My eyes had been searching, and could not sleep
Kāaṭchi tanthu eṉṉai āaṭchi koḷḷavē
Just one glimpse and you took me over
Just one glimpse and you took me over
Ūtṟṟedutha uyir ōynthu viṭṭa piṉṉum Kāaṭci theḷiya villaiyē
This life that gushed forth has seen so much but still I don’t know myself
This life that gushed forth has seen so much but still I don’t know myself
Āatṟṟu veḷḷam karai thāaṇdi vantha piṉṉum Thāgam thaṉiya villaiyē
And now, even when the flood has come, my thirst is still not quenched
And now, even when the flood has come, my thirst is still not quenched
Ēṅgi niṉṟa eṉṉai thāaṅgi chellavē
In longing I stood, and you took me with you
In longing I stood, and you took me with you
Oru muṟai uṉṉai kaṇdēṉ
Eṉṉai nāṉē kaṇdu koṇdēṉ
Once I saw you
I found myself
Eṉṉai nāṉē kaṇdu koṇdēṉ
Once I saw you
I found myself
No comments:
Post a Comment