Something Something
Tamil Lyrics
Iyaṟkai eṉṉum iṟaivaṉ kaṇdaeṉ
Aṉbil uyirai kaṇdaeṉ
Aṉbil uyirai kaṇdaeṉ
Uṉṉai uṇarndaeṉ eṉṉai maṟanntaeṉ
Uṉṉil eṉṉai kaṇdaeṉ
Uṉṉil eṉṉai kaṇdaeṉ
Poruḷ teda muyala villai
Selvam serkka aasai illai
Selvam serkka aasai illai
Aruḷ tedi uṉ padam patṟa
Megam teḷintha vaaṉam pola
Eṉṉuḷ viṭiyal kaṇdaeṉ
Megam teḷintha vaaṉam pola
Eṉṉuḷ viṭiyal kaṇdaeṉ
Aruḷ mazhaiyum pozhiya kaṇdaeṉ
Kallum kasindhu uruga kaṇdaeṉ
Neela vaaṉil vidiyal pola
Enthaṉ uḷḷam oḷira kaṇdaeṉ
Kallum kasindhu uruga kaṇdaeṉ
Neela vaaṉil vidiyal pola
Enthaṉ uḷḷam oḷira kaṇdaeṉ
Karai sera aasai koṇdaeṉ
Paṇintu viṭṭaeṉ karainthu viṭṭaeṉ
Uṉṉil kalantu viṭṭaeṉ
Paṇintu viṭṭaeṉ karainthu viṭṭaeṉ
Uṉṉil kalantu viṭṭaeṉ
English Translation
I saw God in Nature
I saw life in love
I saw life in love
I experienced you; forgot myself
I saw myself in you
I saw myself in you
I didn’t search for money
I don’t long for wealth
I don’t long for wealth
As I reached your feet longing for grace
The clouds cleared and
I experienced the awakening in me
The clouds cleared and
I experienced the awakening in me
The grace rained on me
I saw the melting of the stone in me
Like the dawn breaking the dark sky
I saw my heart brightening up
I saw the melting of the stone in me
Like the dawn breaking the dark sky
I saw my heart brightening up
I wanted to reach the shore
I have bowed down, I have dropped myself
I have merged in you
I have bowed down, I have dropped myself
I have merged in you
No comments:
Post a Comment