Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Catching Shadows

Wake up in the morning
Trying to wish the night away
Hiding in the corner
Waiting for the light to change
And you can tell yourself
that the drama doesn't help
Good luck getting out of your on way
Praying you can stop
Chasing everything you not
Making all the same mistakes

CHORUS
I waited forever
Slipping trough my arms again
I've died inside me
I know I'll find a way
To hold on til the end
The time won't blind me
As far as I look back
Feels like it got me trapped
But I'll keep on trying
I'll go on reaching
Until the world's in my hand
I'm catching shadows


Everywhere I'm turning,
Watching another game again.
Knowing where I'm going
Anywhere from where I've been
Never looking back,
And never gonna to cry.
Gonna fill myself with my own strength,
Yeah..
I'll be moving on
Until all the pain is gone.
Given everything it takes

CHORUS
_

Go open every window
Go let the hurtin go
and feel the sun stream again
Go find a million candles
Go light them one by one
Until the darkness ends


No comments:

Post a Comment